September 10, 2016
About The Vampire 5k
Vampire 5k is an one-of-a-kind Vampire themed event.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up as a either a Vampire or Citizen.
- Vampires will have a designated spot on course to try and “convert” the Citizens, who will be running. There will only be 100 Vampires to start registration so if this is YOU, they will sell out fast. Run starts at dusk!
- The hunt is on. Vampires try to convert Citizens by “marking” them red (red powder) . Citizens try to escape with their mortality intact.
- Gotta celebrate at the after party.
Join us in September and get ready to confirm what we have known all along, running sucks!
Solo: Sign up as a Vampire, they love to hunt alone(limitedspots). Sign up as a Citizen and you’ll be running from those blood suckers.
4 person team/family: The family that runs together, gets away from Vampires together (in most cases) Form a team of 4 or more you each save $5 on ENTRY.
NOTE: If you sign up as a team you will save $5 per entry!
- Entry to run the 5k
- One of a kind “Running Sucks” t-shirt
- One adult beverage (red beer) *21 and over
- Water and post run snacks
If you are a part of a large group, club, company, team, or school we have special pricing. Shoot us an email to thevampire5k (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire!
We will be announcing our charity partner soon!
Kids are welcome to run if accompanied by an adult (13 and under). People get into the spirit of the event which may include heavy vampire themed costumes and dress so plan accordingly with the younger kids!
Join our FB for more new(sy) type stuff and updates.
Or even better, invite friend to the event page.